You can contact Nia in a variety of ways...
You can speak, text or e-mail Nia in English or Welsh. Mae croeso i chi gael eich triniaeth yng Nghymraeg hefyd!
You can also contact Nia using the form below...... reflexology in aberdare, reflexology for backache, reflexology for migraine, indian head massage for headaches, history of ndian head massage, Reflexology in Merthyr Tydfil, reflexology in cardiff, Reflexology in Pontypridd, Reflexology in Caerphilly, Lose Weight in Merthyr Tydfil, coaching in merthyr tydfil, reiki in merthyr tydfil, reiki in cardiff, reiki in pontypridd, reiki in caerphilly, reflexology in aberdare, reflexology in ystrad mynach, indian head massage in merthyr tydfil, indian head massage in caerphilly, indian head massage in ystrad mynach, indian head massage in abercynon, indian head massage in cardiff, reflexology in cardiff, reiki in cardiff, executive coaching in cardiff, life coaching in cardiff
News & Research
- Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage (RLD): Reflexology for the management of secondary lymphoedema in patients affected by treatment for breast cancer: An exploratory study (Sally Kay)
- Reflexology for Premature Infants, Barbara and Kevin Kunz
- An Investigation into the Efficacy of Reflexology on Acute Pain in Healthy Human Subjects, Carol Samuel, Portsmouth University, 2011
- Effects of Foot Reflexology on Blood Sugar Level of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes, Thailand Journal of Health
- The Effect of Reflexology on Pain Intensity and Duration of Labour on Primiparas, Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, 2011
- Insomnia 'affects one third of UK', BBC News, 27 Jan 2011
- How do professional women cope with the menopause?, The Telegraph, 14 March 2011
- Setting the record straight on hot flushes, PR Newswire, 6 Dec 2010
- Migrane heart link in children, BBC News, 31 March 2011
- Migraine cause 'identified' as genetic defect, BBC News, 27 Sept 2010
- Adults and kids buck depression, anxiety and hyperactivity with exercise, NaturalNews.com, 20 Feb 2011
We are in Edwardsville near Treharris and Quaker's Yard at the very bottom of the Merthyr Tydfil Borough
Go to the Google map to find us!
Approximate distance from the following points of reference…..
- Quaker's Yard Train Station, Treharris - 0.5m
- Tesco, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly - 5m
- Mountain Ash Train Station - 5.5m
- Pontypridd Train Station - 6m
- Tesco, Merthyr Tydfil - 7m
- Asda, Aberdare - 8m
- Tesco, Upper Boat, Rhondda Cynon Taff - 8.5m
- Asda, Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil - 9.5m
- M4, Junction 32, Cardiff - 13m
- Ikea, Cardiff Bay - 19m
Complementary Therapists do not claim to cure , diagnose or prescribe. Each therapy session of works on an individual basis. Many people use Complementary Therapy as a way of relaxing the mind and body and improving wellbeing. Complementary Therapy should be used in conjunction with seeking medical advice
Happy to accept....
Remember to bring your paypal username and password if you would like to pay by card! If you have a username and an account created, PayPal will no longer accept payment until you have logged in! Remember, you can also pay in advance by going to the 'wellbeing shop'!