Relaxation and Wellbeing from Head to Toe...
Sessions are 1hr long and £28 for a foot reflexology session
Nia Thomas, otherwise known as Red Raven Therapy has been a complementary therapist since 2006. Nia's home based wellbeing room is central to Merthyr Tydfil, Aberdare, Pontypridd and Caerphilly and is easily accessible from the A470 from Cardiff. View the Google map for more details.
Red Raven specialises in therapy that hopes to make you feel relaxed, de-stressed and totally chilled! If you have backpain, tense shoulders and neck, headaches, are suffering from stress, are trying for a baby, suffering from PMT, are going through the menopause or just feel like doing something nice, then book your appointment with Nia today!
You are welcome to contact, communicate and request that your therapy be conducted through the medium of Welsh!
Red Raven Therapy is not a mobile service. Appointments are available at evenings and weekends.
News & Research
- Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage (RLD): Reflexology for the management of secondary lymphoedema in patients affected by treatment for breast cancer: An exploratory study (Sally Kay)
- Reflexology for Premature Infants, Barbara and Kevin Kunz
- An Investigation into the Efficacy of Reflexology on Acute Pain in Healthy Human Subjects, Carol Samuel, Portsmouth University, 2011
- Effects of Foot Reflexology on Blood Sugar Level of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes, Thailand Journal of Health
- The Effect of Reflexology on Pain Intensity and Duration of Labour on Primiparas, Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, 2011
- Insomnia 'affects one third of UK', BBC News, 27 Jan 2011
- How do professional women cope with the menopause?, The Telegraph, 14 March 2011
- Setting the record straight on hot flushes, PR Newswire, 6 Dec 2010
- Migrane heart link in children, BBC News, 31 March 2011
- Migraine cause 'identified' as genetic defect, BBC News, 27 Sept 2010
- Adults and kids buck depression, anxiety and hyperactivity with exercise, NaturalNews.com, 20 Feb 2011
Complementary Therapists do not claim to cure , diagnose or prescribe. Each therapy session of works on an individual basis. Many people use Complementary Therapy as a way of relaxing the mind and body and improving wellbeing. Complementary Therapy should be used in conjunction with seeking medical advice
Happy to accept....
Remember to bring your paypal username and password if you would like to pay by card! If you have a username and an account created, PayPal will no longer accept payment until you have logged in! Remember, you can also pay in advance by going to the 'wellbeing shop'!